There is no defence against a target(A Fifth Treaty for Geneva Convention?)
1) Poison home water supply, no need to give something that will kill you directly, an unknown substance that will kill you without evidence
2) Know all your habits
3) It is easy to hit on a target if you know his habits, the place he visits, the food he eats, that is why the first thing an intelligent agent will do is to check your rubbish
4) Everything that is your habit, once identified is a security risk.
5) Modes of attack, wrong medication, wrong treatment (you won’t know because it is identified as something else), where you need to fall sick first to fall into trap
6) Brainwashing, where if you are poisoned may develop mental issues and be sent to an enemy’s target for termination
7) Honey trap – the most common where sex is the trap, where you will be poisoned without knowing by kissing, and inserting into a virgina that has substances, it will not affect the girl because she has the antidote. Hep B can also be transmitted this way but I don’t AIDs can, because there is no antidote.
8) Misinformation and psychological warfare
9) The most common attack is to use poison or substances that is unknown, or technology that cannot be identified
10) Weapons where you cannot identify, eg a gun that shoots iced bullets, kills you at point of entry but cannot be identified.
These are the most common methods for targeting, I have full knowledge with defences against each attack. I am sensitive to taste and smell, there is no way you can fool me.
– Contributed by Oogle.