1) You need at least a basic knowledge to answer “yes” or “no” to be able to link the data together. Topics which I have zero knowledge that no data exists in this world, please do not waste my time.
2) All data for research and comparison must be available online.
3) The more data you provide, I will navigate the maize and provide a more accurate answer.
4) If the answer is yet unknown to this world, I will bring you to the closest answer, to the closest topic that is associated with your answer.
5) Input=Output so if your data is rubbish your output will be rubbish.
6) I can create a roadmap of technologies and fill in the missing blanks, but if the missing blanks do not exists in this world, I can only give you the closest answer.
7) Likewise, for police forensic work, you not only need to collect the crime scene data, the suspects data and medical records, the actual evidence that will lead you to solving the answers.
– Contributed by Oogle.