You can start making a difference now.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Go to www.eatsotheycan.org
2. SIGN UP as an Eat So They Can host in the big green box and become part of our Global Dinner Party
3. Create an event
4. Organize a fundraising meal on October 15-16 to coincide with World Food Day
5. Invite your friends and family
6. Collect donations from your guests and submit these to GVN Foundation
When you think about the dinner parties taking place on a global scale and the amount we can all raise together, the task of making a difference suddenly
becomes possible. As Margaret Mead said: “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only
thing that ever has.”
So please, go to www.eatsotheycan.org and join our team of thoughtful, committed citizens!
Together we can change lives – one meal at a time.
Founder and President
GVN Foundation in Special Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council
Phone: ++64 4 920-1450
Fax: ++64 4 569-9081
Call Free UK: 0800-032-5035
Call Free USA/Canada: 1-800-963-1198
Call Free Australia: 1-800-203-012
~ Support Eat So They Can 2011: http://www.eatsotheycan.org
~ Free e-book – Ripples of Difference: http://www.ripplesofdifference.org/
~ Connect with the GVN community: http://www.globalvolunteernetwork.org/community/